We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Contact information (such as your name, birthday, email address, postal address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and register and create an account on the Website;
- Details of any transactions made by you;
- Personal data that may be contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content;
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- Credit/debit card information;
- Information about your use and navigation of our Website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about the Website pages you visit, collected by cookies or other tracking technologies;
- We may also collect information about how your Device has interacted with us, including the pages accessed and links clicked, how you navigate content, which parts you click and how long you spend on each page), your preferences, the products and/or services that you have viewed or searched for, crashes and download errors and response times;
- Personal information collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information.
Providing your personal data to us (in particular, your personal details, your email, your address, your credit/debit card numbers and bank code and your telephone number) is necessary for processing your order for the purchase of products on the Website, supplying other services provided on the Website upon your request, or when your personal data is needed to fulfill obligations required by law or regulations.
The refusal to provide us with any personal data necessary for performing the above purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or fulfilling obligations required by law and other regulations. Therefore, failure to provide personal data may constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or not providing the Website’s services.
Use Made of Your Personal Data
Whenever we process your personal data, we do so on the basis of a lawful "justification" (or legal basis) for processing. In the majority of cases, the processing of your personal data will be justified on one of the following bases:
- processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps that you have requested in order to enter into a contract (e.g., sale contract);
- processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation;
- processing is in our legitimate interests as a business, and our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using customer and Website user personal data to conduct and develop our business activities (including by carrying out standard marketing activities), with current and potential customers and Website users; and in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; or
- processing is based on your prior explicit consent, such as segmented and customised marketing activities.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in performing other tasks, from time to time.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party company outside this scope.
Your personal data will be accessible by authorised personnel of Lelly Lou Designs and service providers acting on our behalf on a need-to-know basis.
We may also share your personal data with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale or restructuring of our company or any of our assets, or those of any associated company, in which case personal data held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for personal data where required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
We place great importance on the security of all personal data associated with our users.
We store your personal data on hard-copy and electronically (in computer systems operated by either us or our external service providers). We have adopted security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. For the best possible protection of your personal data outside the limits of our control, your device should be protected (such as by updated antivirus systems) and your internet service provider should take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
While we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will not occur.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent - where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can change your settings in your account on the Website, use the 'unsubscribe' link provided in our emails or text the STOP number in our SMS, or otherwise contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure - you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you and to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally change this Policy, for example, to comply with new requirements imposed by the applicable laws or technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Website. We may also notify you in case of material changes and seek your consent to those changes, where required by applicable law. You are thus encouraged to periodically review this page.
Cookies and Other Technology Policy